Monday, January 09, 2006

famous 4s

My friend Caryn tagged me that I needed to answer these questions:

4 jobs you've had in your life: does daughter, granddaughter, cousin and friend count?

4 movies you can watch over and over: I'm 14 months, do you think I have that kind of attention span? No way! Not that mom would let me watch right now anyhow, but I'm sure when I get older I'll watch Anne of Green Gables with mom and Incredibles and Finding Nemo with dad

4 places you've lived: Well how long do you have to be someplace to have lived there? Orlando, Inside Mommy, and briefly at Opa & Oma's and Grampa and Gramma's houses

4 TV shows you love to watch: Mom doesn't really let me watch TV either, but on the DVD video front I do like Baby Einstien and Bear in the Big Blue house

4 places you've been on vacation: Albequirky, NM (visiting my boyfriend EJ), Niagara Falls, NY, Burlington, Ontario (to visit IKEA), and Jackson, MI

4 Websites you visit daily: Mom discourages me from surfing, I blog quite a bit and check in on my homeboy EJ

4 of your favorite foods: This week or last, I keep changing my mind. Milk and yogurt are up there, mom's chicken casserole, and I used to really dig blueberries and bananas.

4 places you'd rather be: Out of my crib, outside, my ball pit, with daddy at work.

4 albums you can't live without: what's an album? mom has a few photo albums of me do you mean those? Are you refering to music?! hmmm... I do like my silly songs CD by veggie tales that says my name.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger bazeblog said...

i feel like i've seen deeply into your soul, mikayla -- thanks for the glimpse :).
by the way -- i'd say those jobs definitely count... when you watch all the jane austen movies i do, then you'll realize that's all a girl should ever aspire to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home