Monday, January 02, 2006

No Gravity?


Today was so freaky, gravity stopped working and I almost floated away. Not really, Dad was just having fun throwing me in the air, don't worry he hasn't dropped me. Sorry for my long absence, but I am now back home in Florida where yesterday we took a bike ride and Dad wore shorts. New Year's Eve we flew from Buffalo back home, I only slept for a few minutes on the plane, and we hit 2006 while collecting our luggage at the airport. So I didn't go to sleep that night till 12:30! I already miss Opa and Oma, but not the snow. (Snow and slides are on my "do not like" list.) I mean, would you like it if you were in this snow suit and couldn't get up?! I do however like my stylin' pink and purple boots. Right now I'm sick. Runny nose, a little fever and a "smoker's cough"- don't worry Mom and Dad don't really let me smoke. I'm going to the doctor tommorow. (Hopefully no shots!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home