Sunday, July 16, 2006

Preparing for baby brother

One week closer to meeting my baby brother. Mommy had an ultrasound last week that shows my brother is breech--I guess that just means he makes mommy uncomfortable. He is doing good inside mommy, and will probably weigh about 8 lbs. when born. Me and Mommy have been hanging out at home a lot. Partially cause she has to use the bathroom all the time, and public bathrooms scare me. The library restroom has toilets that flush automatically and this thing on the wall that is loud and blows air in my face. I scream when mommy takes me in there. We did go to the mall the other day to get a handprint kit for my brother, they have one for me that shows my hand when I was really little. There is this cool spot in the mall that has carpet and the floor is bouncy and all us kiddos can run around and squeal--that was my favorite part. Some girl there tried to explain duck, duck, goose to me, but I didn't understand. I'm working on new words all the time. I started saying "tank u" (thank you) and "mess" recently. From the reaction of mom and dad thank you is a good word and they don't like mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home