Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Discoveries

Mikayla: This week I discovered that there is nothing really keeping me in bed at "nap time." I have decided I do not like nap time and I do not want to rest. So a few days this week I got out of my bed and was rummaging through my toy box when mom came in and was so surprised I was out of my bed. I told her I don't want to sleep, to which she replyed a phrase I'm hearing a lot of lately: "there are lots of things that you don't want to do, but you have to do it anyway." Maybe next month I will start asking why to everything. I also discovered that mom and dad don't like it when I go outside by myself. Even though I can open the garage door (with the safety thing on it), that doesn't give me free reign of the outdoors. I just wanted to go outside to see my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home