Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gardens, Spicy toothpaste and Christmas Parties!





These have been a busy last few weeks. Mommy took us to Leu Gardens. We toured the museum house that was all decorated for Christmas. But they didn’t want you to touch anything, which was pretty hard, and mommy got tired of holding Elijah. We checked out the roses, they were blooming very nicely for December and we even saw a smallish alligator in the water. I, Mikayla had my first dentist appointment, but didn’t cooperate very well. But I do like brushing my teeth more, and use toothpaste that has something in it called Florida (I think it makes it kinda spicy). We also got to spend some time with our friend Devon. She went with our whole family to Winterpark, where they had a cool choral concert and Tiffany stained-glass windows in the park. It was pretty and we got to stay up late. Elijah got his second flu shot and didn’t even cry. Then we went to a big Christmas party at Daddy’s work. They had lots of lights and they gave glow-stick necklaces to us kids and we each got a new special stuffed animal. (And I got a candy cane painted on my face.) It was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home