Friday, January 20, 2006

Big News

Yesterday as Mommy was feeding me lunch a historic event happened. A rocket was launched on its way to Pluto (not Mickey's dog, the planet)! Mom said it wouldn't arrive there until I'm 10 years old! We could see the trail of smoke as we looked east. So that was pretty cool, however we have some more news. I snuck a secret wish to Santa for a little brother or sister. He said OK, but I have to wait until August. That's right, Mommy is growing a baby right now! I don't know how, but we went to the doctor the other day and they put this little thing (I guess it was like a microphone) on Mommy's tummy and we heard the baby's heartbeat. Now Mom is begging me to sleep through the night so they will have a little time of normal sleep before Baby Nagy arrives. Two more months and we can find out if its a boy or girl.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Daniela said...

I hope you get a boy, MJ. As you know, boys are really, really cool. Take your Dad for instance. And then, well, there's ME. You think I'm cool, right? I can't wait to meet your little sublingual, or is it sibling? I can't remember. Anyway, I hope I get to see you before you turn 10!

Love-
EJ
P.S. Check out my blog. I went sailing!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger bazeblog said...

so excited for you... to be a big sis will be SO much fun! just think -- you can feed your younger sibling all the jello you want when mom & dad are not looking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home