Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Slide reconciliation

Today mommy was excited cause she was getting to drop off a bunch of her paintings at the church to be hung up. I got to see K-Mo (a friend of mom and dad's who works at the church.) Afterwards mommy surprised me by taking me to the park. I got to swing which I love. Just to make sure mom knows how much I love to swing I cried when she took me out. Then we went to the slides. If you read my blog regularly you know I hate slides. But this one was different. Mom helped me down a few times, then I decided to climb up the slide with mom's help. Sorry no photos, mom didn't think to bring the camera. I think I have reconciled with slides. Well, at least small ones that are not covered. Again when mom tried to take me away I kicked and screamed. I heard mom say something about "mini tantrum". I did forgive her after a few minutes in the van. We went home and walked to the mailbox, I said hello to a man who is putting in flooring in a house down the street. I am feeling mostly better, but still have a cough and have not had much of an appetite.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger bazeblog said...

when you get a chance to chat with her :), ask mommy what she painted for church... i am VERY curious... oh! and be sure to check my blog for a recent acquisition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home