Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Week

Have you missed me? Mommy wouldn't let me get near the computer last week. I got to go play with my friend Charis on Tuesday. I was so worn out afterward that I fell asleep in the minivan and slept for 3.5 hours at home. Mom felt well-rested that day. I also got to play with some friends at church on Thursday when Mom went to Bible study. I fell asleep in the car again but this time only took a short nap. It rained some on Friday and Saturday, Mom and I still went out to get a few groceries and scrapbook supplies on Friday. She finished my first-year scrapbook this week, it's pretty sweet. Oh, and Friday night we went to dinner with our friends Matt and Rene, I did some laps around the restaurant. We went to the mall Saturday and I got to play in this play area, it had a slide and lots of other kids, and it was a lot of fun! Dad took me by my bike chariot to the grocery store to get some Superbowl snacks. I got to see a little bit of the Superbowl but then I was pretty tired. I don't need to see all those beer commercials anyway. Mommy has been feeling pretty tired still. She hopes that she will get to feel better in a few weeks when she gets to her second trimester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home